911 Restoration is dedicated to providing a Fresh Start to families and employers for their homes and businesses after disasters such as water damage or a fire has occurred.
Beyond our restoration services, we aim to provide a Fresh Start attitude and culture beyond the scope of our structural rejuvenation work and into the community at large.
Additionally, we encourage our entire staff and our individual franchise owners to do the same and provide a Fresh Start to the people in their communities as well.
Here are some examples of our outreach efforts and those of our wonderfully dedicated philanthropic partners:
- Hank Miller of 911 Restoration Hampton Roads, VA: True Bread Project
- Pat LaPage of 911 Restoration Central New York, NY: Griffin’s Guardians
- Tim Crane of 911 Restoration Charlotte, NC: Take On Sports
- Jim Quinn and David Burns of 911 Restoration Memphis, TN: Ronald McDonald House Memphis Radiothon
- CEO Idan Shpizear of 911 Restoration Headquarters: Youth Business Alliance
- 911 Restoration comes together to partner with Road for Life Organization