Mildew & Mold Remediation
911 Restoration has more than 30 years of solid experience in solving all problems that fall under the marquee of mold growth. Our professionals are certified experts when it comes to mold inspection, testing, removal, abatement as well as remediation and mildew cleanup. With more than half the people in the country spending more than half of their time inside their homes or workplace premises, mold growth has become a big problem. Mold spores cause many health hazards and our professionals are well equipped to free your property from mold.
- Free visual evaluation upon your request
- Mold examination and lab testing
- Mold Decontamination & Mold Spore Removal Procedures using ‘green’ materials:
- If you have a small area that needs mold and mildew sanitizing; we seal off the affected area to prevent the spread of spores then perform mold sanitizing procedures.
- For a larger contaminated area, we create a containment barrier which seals off non contaminated area and sanitize the affected are.
- Mold Damage Repair
- Mold Air & Surface testing to verify job done well.
In natural outdoor conditions, mold is a fungus that is easily found growing and thriving. The problem arises when mold begins to grow within the confines of your home or workplace space, excessive moisture or leaks on the walls or ceilings offer a great place for mold to grow indoors. When mold spores are inhaled, it can cause allergies, congestion, asthma and many more severe problems.
911 Restoration Mold & Mildew Services:
- Free Mold Inspection – Mold spores reduce the quality of air and cause allergies and illnesses so they need to be detected at the earliest.
Read more about Free Mold Inspection >>
- Mold Testing – If you have the slightest doubt that you have a mold problem, it is recommended to get a mold testing done to check for mold and its toxicity.
Read more about Mold Testing >>
- Black Mold Removal – Black mold has been known to cause some serious health hazards and it is of utmost importance to get rid of this kind of mold at the earliest.
Read more about Black Mold Removal >>
- Indoor Air Quality Testing – Whether you have been suffering with mold allergies or not, you can have your indoor environment appropriately tested to avoid such issues.
Read more about Indoor Air Quality Testing >>
- Mold Signs & Symptoms – Mold signs include a typical smell in the air, musty odors and dankness while allergy symptoms include irritation and redness of the eyes, cough and congestion, flu like symptoms, respiratory disorders like asthma, nausea, hives, rashes and more.
Read more about Mold Signs & Symptoms >>
- Soda Blast Cleaning – Soda blasting is the use of a mild abrasive agent to get rid of mold and mildew, which is well known for being eco-friendly and safe as well as 100% water soluble and non-hazardous.
Read more about Soda Blast Cleaning >>
- Crawl Space Cleanup – Crawl spaces are prone to mold problems and this can cause weakening of foundation as well as health hazards, making crawl space clean up essential.
Read more about Crawl Space Cleanup >>
- Mold Damage Restoration – We offer you high quality, complete mold damage restoration services at the most affordable rates.
Read more about Mold Damage Restoration >>
For more information, call our 24/7 helpline number 888-243-6653 with your questions or doubts and our professionals will be more than happy to help you. Alternately, you can also fill out our online inquiry form and our experts will call you back immediately.
Submit your information
for an immediate response
FREE Inspection for all services